Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant – KLCCA
• Manage and coordinate the diaries of the DPPs firm
• Use judgement in scheduling of internal/external appointments and meetings.
• Add, reschedule and cancel calendar entries as requested
• Assist in monitoring meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and effectively resolved
• Manage e-mails/communications taking appropriate action.
• Sort, save, review and send e-mails, referring to the relevant DPPSS when necessary
• Excellent Use of Microsoft Office and firm sponsored applications
• Represent the Firm’s professional standards when answering telephone calls
• Relay accurate and detailed messages, transfer calls and/or action where appropriate
• Take ownership of enquiries, referring the client to the appropriate team member
• Arrange logistics for all conference calls; dial in details/codes, time zone differences.
Timesheets and Expenses
• Prepare expense claims using KLCCA, seeking required approval for payment and adhering to Accounts Payable deadlines
• Prepare and submit timesheets using KLCCA on a weekly basis/timely manner, ensuring that deadlines are met
• Monitor timesheets and expense claims compliance
• Arrange and coordinate travel bookings in line with travel and expense policy; (bookings, visas, conveyance, etc.)
• Prepare travel itineraries, research and consider reasonable cost-effective alternatives
• Track and record all travel costs as needed/requested
||Management; Business Support
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant – KLCCA بكل سهولة الان مجانا.