Facilities Management Engineer
1. Assigning manpower to the sites through supervisors.
2. Preparing, implementing and monitoring the preventive maintenance schedules (Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly) through FSI (Facilities Management Software) and call center.
3. Evaluating the reports on the activities of all preventive & corrective maintenance tasks related to clients/projects through QMS (Facilities Management Software) and call center and ensures that their performance in conformity with the prescribed work methods, quality standards, safety guidelines and client satisfaction, especially checked the repeatable complains.
4. Coordinates with relevant supervisors for timely and efficient service maintenance of all assigned PM/CM tasks.
5. Coordinates closely with Help Desk/Front Desk (Call Centre) personnel in order to identify maintenance needs & actions as appropriate.
6. Ensures that the entire call center activities are carried out according to standard procedure.
7. Costing of new maintenance projects.
8. Preparing required technical reports as required.
9. Ensures that all the required quotations and invoices for spare parts are issued on time.
10. Ensures that all the spare parts suppliers’ invoices are cleared on time.
11. Ensures that all the all spare parts from suppliers, local market are arranged on time.
12. Maintaining and keeping all the work records (CM Reports, PM Reports, quotations, invoices, approvals, warranty copies, daily site visits reports, daily site visit time sheets………… etc.).
13. Controlling the expenses to keep it at minimum level by following and tracking the material consumption, working hours, over time hours and transportation through call center.
14. Minimizing the purchasing expenses by searching new suppliers offering better prices and comparing the prices through master price list.
15. Justifies the OT hours.
16. Ensures the availability of Petty cash and try to minimize the cash purchases.
17. Keeping good relations with the clients/camp management and to follow up the contract requirements with them in order to get approvals, payments and feedbacks.
18. Coordinates with accounts section for any financial issues/ pending payments.
19. Coordinates with projects section for mutual labor interchange to complete the jobs on time.
20. Supports supervisors and technicians in day-to-day tasks as required.
21. Carries out performance appraisal of staff.
22. Performs any other related duties as required.
||Jizan, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Facilities Management Engineer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.