Facilities Management Operations Manager
To provide a professional and effective FM service to both Customer and Company. Deliver on agreed targets, objectives and KPI's. The Operation’s Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all sites comply with the standards set by the General Manager and Industry Best Practice.
What this job involves:
• Responsible to the General Manager for the functional delivery of the full range of hard and soft services, including support for specific projects and providing the team leadership, management, compliance and supervision of subcontracted services
• Manage the P&L for all operational projects
• Promote and deliver a high level of customer service across all clients reacting promptly to support the FM team to respond to their service requirements.
• Ensure a prompt and proactive response by the FM team and contractors to exceed customer expectations at all times
• Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentor the FM team on site to promote customer engagement and excellence in service delivery
• Understanding of the on-site critical systems including BMS, HVAC, UPS, Generator, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems etc. with an ability to advise clients on FM best practice with regard to these systems
• Ensures compliance with local legislative requirements, FM and client best practice, policies and procedures.
• Acts as go-to person in relation to all FM disciplines ensuring that any issues are dealt with at the right time, to cost and quality
• Supports Business Continuity planning, process and execution as required
• Leads operational team to complete their operational objectives in terms of PPM Schedules, Corrective and Reactive tasks against KPIs and compliance with Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards
• Develops a close working relationship with Clients, Key Stakeholders, Landlord, Managing Agents and Suppliers to ensure the end to end FM service is managed and delivered to a high quality
• Audit professional standards, the contact and MIS to ensure the team are meeting their contractual requirements
• Guide the FM team on Asset & Equipment Life Cycles
• Responsible for overall compliance with Health & Safety at operational level; including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation and working closely with the Health & Safety Manager
• Manage and Monitor the quality of soft services in relation to office housekeeping ensuring it is delivered to company and industry standards
• Proactively manage the FM spend in terms of the Budget against live financial performance. Ensure fiscal discipline and financial levers to manage cost of sales to drive savings and increasing profitability
• Prepare budget recommendations, requests, reports, proposals and/or projections.
• Writes or drafts correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials.
• Attend periodic meetings with the Customer and staff.
• To encourage and maintain productive, effective communication and working relationships with all parties involved in the project.
• Development of best practice initiatives.
• The preparation and compilation of reports on a periodic basis
• To be available for emergency response out of hours on a rotational basis
• Actively encourage the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all personnel.
• Use client relationship and trust to build organic growth for the contract
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills; confident presenting and in projecting the company and technical issues
• Innovative thinker, attempts to add value in terms of delivery for the team and client
• Multifaceted, can support the senior management team across a number of disciplines
• Driven to develop the team through appraisal, reward & recognition and continuous professional development
||Other; Facilities Management
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Facilities Management Operations Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.