Fashion Retail Visual Merchandiser Manager – Armada Retail Concept
RESPONSIBLE FOR VISUAL STANDARDS
• Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
• Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
• Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions display; having overall responsibility for the look and feel of the stores across the countries.
• Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
• The work involves researching to get an understanding of what is needed, and coming up with design ideas
• Visual merchandisers also source elements such as lighting, props, and accessories.
• Keep up to date with the latest fashion trends.
• To be in charge of planning the commercial and visual activity of the store in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner.
• Control quality of visual implementation through visits and regular photo analysis and store visits.
• Implement processes and procedures to deliver best practice across all stores in the area of responsibility.
• Train and develop the Visual Team on exemplary brand visual standards and delivery thereof.
• Review feedback from stores and customers and take remedial action as necessary.
• Feedback to Line Manager visual trends within relevant industry and competitors.
• Work with Operations Team to implement plans for new market entry, new store openings, and challenged stores.
SUPPORT MARKETING INITIATIVES
• Prepare monthly / weekly activity schedules for the area of responsibility according to overall visual plan, incorporating ad hoc events where necessary.
• Review delivery of visual activities against schedules.
• Action distribution of visual materials to stores in the area of responsibility.
• Provide Line Manager and local suppliers (where relevant) with feedback on the quality of visual materials.
CREATE AND MAINTAIN EXCELLENT TEAM AND CROSS-FUNCTIONAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Manage and develop subordinates to ensure harmonious and productive team.
• Ensure all activity is delivered in line with the company strategy and direction.
• Contribute to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across the company.
• Work cross-functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of visual initiatives.
• Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
• Adhere to all Company Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines.
• Participate in snag reviews and hand over sign-offs of new stores.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Fashion Design; Retail/Wholesale; Sales
||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Fashion Retail Visual Merchandiser Manager – Armada Retail Concept بكل سهولة الان مجانا.