Finance Manager – Fawaz Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Company
• Apply the policies and procedures of financial accounting, and ensure adherence to these policies and procedures, to enhance control over company assets and financial reporting.
• Ensure timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions, and coordinate with accounts payable and accounts receivables sections regarding reconciliation of their corresponding figures.
• Maintain and reconcile the intercompany companies account.
• Ensure accurate recording of bank transactions and review reconciliations.
• Ensure proper control over inventory transactions throughout the supervision of cycle counts and yearly physical count and the revision and authorization of all inventory adjustments within the financial limitation matrix.
• Coordinate and prepare requirements and certificates for regulators and external audit engagements.
• Ensure the accuracy of allocating capital expenditures to the projects and by the end of the implementation period reconcile and transfer them in Fixed assets
• Ensure applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to the accounting cycle of the company
Auditing and accounting review skills
• Conducted detailed technical and analytical review of company's trial balance, insured that all required adjustments and provisions are properly recorded
• Extensive experience with Financial Statements audits, reviews, compilations, audit assistant.
• Conducting detailed mapping for full accounting life cycle and submit all required recommendations and opinions
• Insured the completeness of company payment including reviewing PRs, POs, receipt advice, inspections or services acceptances, compliance with company police, the agreed upon contracts and all required authorization
Treasury management skills
• Managed the entire company's bank operation including the day to day banks transaction as long as maintained a good bank relation.
• Insured the required cash balance for smooth operation and identify the best invest alternative for any surplus
Credit control managing skills
• • Ensure that the credit policy is followed properly.
• • To establish and follow strong follow-up process for collection.
• • To implement the procedures for overdue payments.
• • To correspond with customers within the credit administration procedures.
• • To ensure reconciliation of customer accounts.
• • To process new account applications and establish appropriate credit limits, and constantly review and maintain credit limits of existing customers.
• • To guide the bank in enhanced receivables management.
• • To undertake regular reporting to management for legal cases.
• Managed, perform evaluation, and handle vacation plans, and provide opinion in promotions
• Established accounting functions and teams
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Manager – Fawaz Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.