Finance Manager – IRC International Rescue committee
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC offers life-saving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 22 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Syria crisis is often described as the worst humanitarian catastrophe since the end of the Cold War. Inside Syria, 7.6 million people are internally displaced and 12.2 million are in need of humanitarian assistance, with 4.8 million in hard-to-reach areas. There are 4 million Syrian refugees in neighboring countries. This is no short-term humanitarian episode. The devastating human consequences to huge numbers of people will endure for decades. The destruction of relationships, communities, livelihoods, homes and infrastructure will take years to repair.
IRC is offering a robust humanitarian response to the Syria crisis. With an annual budget in excess of $140 million and a rapidly expanding portfolio, supported by more than 3,000 staff and workers in the region, IRC is undertaking programs in Syria and the neighboring countries of Turkey, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan in the fields of health, child protection, education, women’s protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, water and sanitation, and livelihood programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
Scope of Work: The Finance Manager is in charge of finance review processes and works with the Finance Controller and other members of the finance department to ensure efficient and effective processing of financial documentation. The Finance Manager will have thorough knowledge of IRC and donor financial and administrative policies and procedures.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department
• Assist with the implementation of finance policies, procedures and systems
• Ensure compliance with IRC procedures and guidelines and donor guidelines
• Review supporting documentation for payments to ensure accuracy and ensure that costs are allocable and allowable
• Review expenditure worksheets for accuracy and completeness
• Review spreadsheets from field sites before uploading to SUN system
• Conduct regular audits of timesheets to ensure adherence to policy and approved allocations
• Provide feedback to Field Finance Officers regarding monthly templates.
• Review monthly bank reconciliations from the Syria main office Cashier and from field offices.
• Liaise with the bank on all banking issues.
• Forward to the Payroll Administrator every month, outstanding personnel advances and charges related to T7, for recovery.
||Finance and Investment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Manager – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.