Finance Manager – La Francaise Catering-Nagwa Hail w Zafaran
• Develop reports and financial analysis to help CEO with decision making
• Develop processes and controls including approval matrix
• Oversee analysis of new store feasibility studies
• Assist CEO with franchising from financial perspective
• Manage financial health of business including cash flow, debt, and investments
• Prepare budget and analyze the variances against the actual expenses.
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
• Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
• Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies
• Record/Journalize daily receipts and disbursements, and other non-cash transactions of the company.
• Prepare monthly financial statements such as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation and other required financial reports.
• Analyze and reconcile account balances and maintain its supporting documents and schedules such as Asset Register, Prepayment Schedule, and Schedule of Post-dated Cheque issued, Accounts and Loans Payable, and Cash Advances.
• Monitor the cash standing of all bank accounts and transact with bank on matter such as deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
• Supervise and assess the work of staff and direct the activities of the Accounting Unit.
• Create and implement various controls to strengthen the internal control of the Company.
• Prepare communications/correspondences related to Accounting Unit.
• Implement measures for controlling the book closing procedures so that the cycle time for the process is reduced and the quality within the process is improved, with the result the management receives reliable and relevant information on a timely basis.
• Develop and implement a cost accounting system appropriate to the production operations of the company
• Control corporate funds & securities and receipts & disbursements and ensure timely depositing of all money.
• Maintain day-to-day operating contacts with banks and insurance company. Ensure that appropriate letters of credit, letters of guarantee and insurance certificates are obtained promptly so that the operations of the company run smoothly.
• Ensure financial requirement of the company is met by obtaining loans and credit facilities from commercial banks and financial institutions.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Manager – La Francaise Catering-Nagwa Hail w Zafaran بكل سهولة الان مجانا.