Finance Officer (Capital & Camps) – ACTED
The Finance Officer is fully in charge of ACTED’s implementing partners at the area and country level, ACTED running costs at the area level as well as communication with ACTED country office.
– Drafting, checking and approving financial reports of implementing partners, ensuring the respect of ACTED financial, HR, procurement procedures and donor rules.
– Updating monthly expenditure report for each partner in terms of documentations and financial reports.
– Managing the filing system for each partner in terms of budgets, procurement plans, grant agreements, payment requests and any supporting documentations needed for partners reporting.
– Serve as a finance focal point between ACTED HQ in Paris and partner organizations in terms of processing field payments/ bank transfers with respect to grant agreements and legal expenditure threshold.
– Develop budgets specific for ACTED and/or implementing partners (sub-budgets, activity budgets).
– Participate in budget development and proposal budgets to donors (OFDA, ECHO, HPF, FFP, etc.) along with support of program, logistics, and program development teams ensuring costs are justified and allocations of support costs are in line with donor requirements.
– Track of partners’ actual, budgeted and forecasted expenditures to ensure the maximum utilization of funds available and analyzing variances and gaps.
– Support implementing partners in terms of procurement, HR and financial procedures and participate in partners’ capacity building schemes.
– Any other tasks assigned by Country Finance Manager & Country Director.
||Finance and Investment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Officer (Capital & Camps) – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.