Financial Accountant – Federal Tax Authority
1. Collaborate with the Finance Director and Financial Affairs Advisor to define FTA financial and accounting policies and procedures.
2. Collect, organise and analyse FTA's financial records in preparation for dissemination to auditors and any other party that has a right to view FTA's financial health and affairs.
3. Prepare monthly-consolidated financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Statement).
4. Prepare quarterly and annual financial statutory reports that provide an accurate record of book asset values and details for auditing.
5. Maintain the accounting books, ledgers, registers, files and reports in line with agreed standards and legal and governmental requirements.
6. Cooperate with internal and external auditors, and provide requested schedules as per their requests.
7. Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
8. Calculate revenues for redistribution, in accordance with any payment schedules and laws.
9. Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
10.Carry out daily general ledger transactions such as Payroll, Fixed Assets, Petty Cash Expenses, etc.
11.Prepare General ledger reports with necessary adjustments.
12.Maintain a complete register of all fixed assets including location, age, current values, associated cost centres, etc.
13.Perform bank reconciliations at the end of each month and ensure compliance with FTA accounts registrations.
14.Adjust any discrepancies that arise from reconciliations and ensure proper corrective measures.
15.Estimate accruals and any other FTA credit balances.
16.Oversee the quarterly financial statement reviews and year-end audit.
Develop and enforce FTA’s financial and accounting policies and prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial reports in order to analyze current and forecasted financial performance.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Financial Accountant – Federal Tax Authority بكل سهولة الان مجانا.