The Force Protection Officer will perform a mix of administrative and active security related functions. Administrative duties entail automated database maintenance to assist in maintaining security records for over 700 employees, including records on security clearances; ISOPREP requirements; NEO information; and key, lock and seal control. In addition to Administrative duties the Force Protection Officer will be responsible for internal security of assigned facilities and government property / materiel. The Force Protection Officer will participate in Force Protection exercises and meetings, site surveys, security assessments and other personnel security measures as required.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Work closely with department managers and supervisory personnel to collect and maintain up to date information in an automated database.
2. Interface with installation and security representatives, assisting with coordination of all security issues in accordance with the customer’s requirements.
3. Establish a program to keep the NEO database up to date and participate in NEO exercises and planning.
4. Provide recommendations to plans, policies, methods, techniques and processes that will improve security and security management on the contract.
5. Identify and select problems that are potential candidates for process improvement using procedures within Value Based Six Sigma concepts and solve them.
6. Maintain ISOPREP information and assist with establishing and implementing a plan to provide ISOPREP training to each new employee soon after arrival.
7. Serve as an on the ground, active participant in a program to provide internal security of assigned facilities and Government property and materiel.
8. Provide a degree of personnel security if required and maintain a dialogue with installation law enforcement personnel to enhance our relationship and increase security of assets we have under our control.
9. Establish and maintain a database to track and monitor key, lock and seal control and assist with periodic inspections and surveys to ensure contract compliance.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
personal computer/associated software.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Work is generally conducted in an office environment, however, duties will involve working in the out of doors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions, i.e. temperatures over 100 degrees for extended periods. Work will require lifting up to 25 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, and prolonged sitting. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire and Safety Regulations and published company work rules.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Force Protection Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.