Fraud Investigator – UAE National – Commercial Bank of Dubai
Overall responsibility for Fraud Prevention & Investigations within the Bank.
About the Job
• Receive, review and analyse information, physical documentation, electronic data, voice and video evidence, associated with allegations of fraud and/or unethical behaviour in order to identify fraud
• Conduct interviews, gather and preserve evidence in a professional and methodical manner and maintenance of comprehensive investigation files, both physical and electronic
• Interview staff or other members to obtain statements and evidence relating to any reported incidents
• Identify and explore possible operational, process weaknesses and fraud risks identified during fraud analysis and investigations and suggest mitigating controls
• Extract, analyse and review data from various sources related fraud detection for proposed fraud management system
• Carry out fraud risk assessments of various departments/units
• Where necessary – co-ordinate with the concerned FPU staff who liaise with the various competent investigation authorities, in the pursuance of criminal matters, exercising maximum co-operation and level of professionalism to be exercised throughout this process
• Liaise with the police, other public authorities, and the bank’s legal and HR departments to report and deal with any fraud cases as required
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Fraud Investigator – UAE National – Commercial Bank of Dubai بكل سهولة الان مجانا.