Freight Operations Team Member – Aramex
• Ensure shipment smooth handling by properly coordinating all daily activities of freight import/export effectively and efficiently.
• Coordinating with CMTs, customs and internal teams to ensure shipments are handled properly without any delays.
• Agree with CMTs on timeframes to handle all shipments.
• Immediately update the concerned CMT with any delay, damage or discrepancy related to shipments.
• Communicate to CMTs any new offers and/or promotions that customers can benefit from.
• Provide, through the Freight Training System (FTS) wherever possible, pre and post-arrival information to CMTs on the service requested, helping to meet scheduled deadlines.
• Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically.
• Use all the online and offline systems to capture data related to customers, customs, duty and other shipment related information.
• Arrange for dispatchers to meet pickup and delivery timelines and customer requests.
• Check convenient schedules, coordinate the delivery and dues ready for collection.
• Coordinate labour, documentation, physical handling and directly approach different authorities for moving shipment.
• Upload online data to local authorities and handling agents, where applicable.
• Coordinate collection of documents from different terminals and other Agents.
• Coordinate the delivery with the dispatch and ensure POD is signed by customer.
• Ensure necessary procedures are implemented in daily operational activities.
• Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies and standards.
• Ensure shipments proper handling as per quality standards to avoid any discrepancy that could lead to penalties or fines.
||Logistics and Transportation
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Freight Operations Team Member – Aramex بكل سهولة الان مجانا.