A Front Office Manager supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
– Responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards
– Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
– Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
– Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
– Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
– Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
– Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with emphasis on training and teamwork
– Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
||Hospitality and Tourism
||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Front Office Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.