General Maintenance Worker
The job of General Maintenance Worker was established for the purpose/s of providing maintenance services as needed and/or assigned; assisting in a wide variety of maintenance activities; addressing immediate operational and/or safety concerns; assisting skilled trades; and ensuring that tools, materials and vehicles are maintained in good working order and are available at job site when needed. perform routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment under general supervision. They execute work within established procedures and process under both verbal and written instructions.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Assists skilled maintenance workers with work order, task and projects (e.g. transporting and/or securing materials, completing specific tasks, etc.) for the purpose of completing in a safe, efficient manner
2. Performs a wide variety of general and semiskilled maintenance activities (e.g. carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.) for the purpose of completing within established time frames
3. Engaging in all forms of hard labor that is necessary for the completion of the work order and project.
4. Using, cleaning and maintaining the different tools used on the construction site.
5. Clearing working area and mixing material to the right consistency.
6. Working closely with the skilled workers.
7. Working at heights and in confined spaces.
8. Handling some awkward and repetitive manual tasks.
9. Performs other duties as assigned
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
1. A variety of heavy construction equipment. Material used include: detergents, solvents, paint, lubricants, concrete, lumber, metal, sand, stone and asphalt. Equipment used include: brooms, mops, rakes, shovels, picks, hammer, wheel barrows, ladders, scaffolding, pry bars, hand tools and power tools.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
1. Duties involve inside and working indoors and outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures and environment conditions. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
2. Work may require intermittent lifting up 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for physical exposure to extreme dust and temperature up to 130F+ degrees, chemical or biological agents.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة General Maintenance Worker بكل سهولة الان مجانا.