Government Affairs – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C
• Responsible for group of Admin Staff who closely work with the Government Organizations for Company/Employee affairs and issues.
• Will serve as the liaison for all business related activities required to be pursued with government organizations.
• To ensure that the legal work proceeds in an efficient & effective manner taking into account strict deadlines.
• Follow-up with the head of the department with regard to all matters relating to government entities and ministries. Follow-up with various projects as requested by upper management.
• To represent the company in matters related to government requirements for expatriates and local staffing, to include Kuwaitization goals, medical clearances, and avoiding any related penalties related to such processes.
• Ensures company files in the Ministry of Social Affairs are open that the company status in MOSA is legal.
• Maintains company licenses registrations, renewals, certificates, expansions and amendments
• Make sure that the employment records, Visa applications, documents for expats are prepared, translated and maintained in compliance with Kuwait labor law.
• Keep updated on government regulations and statutory requirements and determine their impact on the company
• Provide new information for the Manager from time to time about the changes that take place or arise in systems Labor Office, passports and traffic management, etc.
• Follow up the issuance and renewal of trade licenses and records of the company and its facilities and its subsidiaries with the commentators.
• Matching actual employment with employment recorded in the government departments.
• Follow-up labor issues with the Office of Labor or sections condition.
• Ensure all license, certificates are renewed on time without any penalty or difficulty from the government
• Direct, monitor and control team members in normal office activities for increasing productivity and efficiency of work.
• Collects data and maintain reports on daily/ weekly basis in order to inform the upper management of latest affairs/ issues if any as and when required.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Government Affairs – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C بكل سهولة الان مجانا.