Grants Director – International Relief and Development
• Develop, revise and amend the program grants manual as needed.
• Supervising the administration of all procurements and the grants under contracts component of the program;
• Implementing procedures for the grants management efficiently and transparently in compliance with all IRD and DFID standards; LC/CSO project identification and prioritization via a participatory public planning initiative;
• Overseeing grant project scoping, cost estimation, feasibility assessment, design and engineering of a BOQ in collaboration with, and to the standards of, relevant Syrian government entities;
• Overseeing the preparation process, evaluating costs effectiveness and providing support in negotiating agreements based on IRD and donor guidelines;
• Overseeing submission to and approval by DFID of grant projects scope and cost;
• Overseeing the preparation and issuance of grant contract per approved Grants Manual protocols;
• Overseeing SGS orientation and relevant training of implementing entity;
• Overseeing the delivery/completion of grant infrastructure, services and goods;
• Managing the achievement of grants results by facilitating day-to-day operational aspects in terms of acquisitions, assets management and office administrative matters;
• Coordinating activities of the grants staff related to fiscal management, audit, and financial reporting for all grants;
• Prepares periodic reports related to the delivery of grants goods and services;
• Other duties as assigned.
||Finance and Investment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Grants Director – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.