Group Credit Officer – Jaidah Group
Jaidah Group is currently hiring for a Group Credit Officer to join their Finance Department
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Oversee the full range of managerial duties for the IHF review, compliance, collections and credit analysis functions including adherence to policies and practices of the organization and applicable regulatory and governmental agencies.
– Implement a system of credit analysis and quality assurance for loans made as required by board directives; assign ratings as needed in conjunction with loan loss reserve analysis.
– Examine files periodically for assurance of credit and collateral documentation, regulatory compliance and IHF policy conformance; review technical exceptions and deficiencies; maintain reports of continued outstanding exceptions to the Credit Committee.
– Prepare written analyses on all loans.
– Identify problem loans, make recommendations for assignment of loans to review loan list that is reviewed quarterly with the credit committee; discuss the status of problem loans with the CFO and senior managers and may make recommendations regarding the future credit information needs; identify loans meeting non-accrual or charge-off criteria.
– Provide quarterly analyses of the adequacy of the allowance for loan and lease losses for credit committee discussion.
– Prepare periodic reports.
– Prepare periodic studies of various portions of the loan portfolio including past due reports, concentrations of credit, etc. for the benefit of supervisory and executive officers.
– Evaluate and recommend policy changes based on compliance or loan reviews and the dissemination of other pertinent facts.
– Maintain the corporate credit policy.
– Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management.
– Create a credit scoring model.
– Manage customer credit files.
– Monitor the credit granting and updating process.
– Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations.
– Personally investigate the largest customer credit applications.
– Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations.
– Monitor periodic credit reviews.
– Monitor deductions being taken by customers.
– Manage the application of late fees.
At Jaidah Group, we provide our employees with a generous, and comprehensive benefits package, including:
– Health Insurance
– Staff discounts on Chevrolet cars and aftersales
– Training and career development
– A stable company with a very good working atmosphere
– Employee events and much more…
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Group Credit Officer – Jaidah Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.