Group Internal Audit Manager – Jaidah Group
Jaidah Group is currently hiring for a Group Internal Audit Manager, main responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfils the responsibilities of the department.
– Conduct and update risk assessment.
– Assess departmental needs, establish priorities for audit coverage, and develop short and long range audit plans, monitor and periodically report status to the COO
– Discuss and agree recommendations for improvements at appropriate management levels in collaboration with the COO.
– Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management, response and implementation
– Ensure by follow-up reviews that agreed recommendations have been implemented effectively.
– Coordinate audit work, review audit reports prior to formal release and review associated working papers to ensure reports are properly supported
– Prepare the annual budget for audit department. Undertake any other specific investigative task at the direction of the COO.
– Manage the organization and Methods function of the Internal Audit Department.
At Jaidah Group, we provide our employees with a generous, and comprehensive benefits package, including:
– Health and life Insurance Staff discounts on Chevrolet, Hyundai, Isuzu cars and aftersales
– Training and career development
– A stable company with a very good working atmosphere
– Employee events and much more…
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Group Internal Audit Manager – Jaidah Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.