Hardware Engineer – Grand International Company
• Understand the engineering design and operational aspects of Data Center Critical Infrastructure Systems and equipment in order to immediately recognize system issues and respond to operational and emergency situations.
• Responsibility for managing the IT work order system to ensure that all internal SLA’s are met.
• Execution of the preventative maintenance procedures for all critical infrastructure systems.
• Availability for 24/7/365 coverage and emergency response to infrastructure and IT equipment failures.
• Work closely with the Data Center & Engineering & Global Technology Infrastructure Platform teams to provide guidance/expertise on design goals, operational characteristics, and infrastructure systems to ensure efficient, maintainable operations.
• Performing tape rotations and custody transfers.
• Daily logging of environmental and electrical data.
• Shipping and receiving of all Data Center equipment.
• Installation of servers and network cabling infrastructure
• Build and deploy virtualization servers for corporate and data center environments.
• Designs inter-network solutions, including physical and logical design, and develop network topology and architecture.
• Monitors systems to ensure service level quality and proper functionality.
• Provides leadership in the coordination of tasks associated with repairs or installations.
• Obtains information relative to problems clients are experiencing.
• Prepares reports and follow-up & evaluates results.
• Designs system configurations LAN/WAN solutions and interfaces.
• Maintains technical quality in operating environments through the monitoring and development of advanced solute
• Installs system hardware and software, ensures proper performance and stabilize systems.
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
• Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed using computer simulation.
• Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
• Design and develop computer hardware and support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
• Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
• Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Specify power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Write detailed functional specifications that document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction.
• Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
• Direct technicians, engineering designers or other technical support personnel as needed.
• Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
• Provide training and support to system designers and users.
• Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
• Select hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Hardware Engineer – Grand International Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.