Head Librarian – North London Collegiate School Dubai
Responsibilities of the Post
– Advise senior management and other colleagues on policies for the provision of learning resources across the curriculum. Support the educational aims and objectives of the school, and monitor the effectiveness of the library’s contribution to learning and teaching.
– Mediate between learners and resources to enable learners to identify, locate and access the information they need.
– Lead the teaching of transferable information, learning and knowledge access skills which are the core skills of independent learning.
– Manage budget for and promote a wide range of resources in a variety of formats, traditional and electronic, and where appropriate, the equipment to access them.
– Liaise closely with the English Department to promote the development of reading and literacy skills for information and recreation and take a lead in creating a whole-school environment which encourages reading for pleasure.
– Manage a study environment for both curriculum-based and independent learning.
– Participate in school – wide improvement through attending the regular cycle of staff meetings, Heads of Department meetings and In-Service Training Days.
– Liaise with Heads of Department to ensure that the curriculum is appropriately supported by library resources.
– Ensure that the library supports all aspects of every student’s development through providing images for self-esteem and developing social skills though participation in library based activities.
– Manage the school archive to ensure resources are catalogued and accessible when required.
– Promote the use of the school archive.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head Librarian – North London Collegiate School Dubai بكل سهولة الان مجانا.