Head of Communications & Content – Korn Ferry Futurestep
The “International Coalition Combating Violent Extremism” is a global organization composed of dozens of countries coming together to combat violent extremist activities worldwide
Established in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this global organization will provide a platform for member countries to collaborate on various topics and execute robust counter extremism programs.
The coalition will also offer a wide range of value-add services to member countries in order to enhance their capabilities in fighting violent extremist ideology.
The coalition will conduct operations in a state-of-the-art center, and employ international standards/leading practices to provide excellence in both thought leadership and action.
Multiple opportunities are available across a diverse range of functions including Strategic Planning, Legal & Compliance, HR, Finance, IT, Communications & Media, Open Source Monitoring, Data Analytics, Intelligence and Ideology.
Be a part of an exciting new initiative where you can have a leading role in the fight against terrorism and extremism. Through your work, you will have the opportunity to have an impact on global affairs, collaborating with different nations and international organisations’ to emphasise a consistent message of tolerance, peace and coexistence.
Relocation assistance will be provided to successful candidates.
Oversee the development and implementation of CTC communications campaigns through the coordination of the efforts of internal and external contributors
Communications & Content
– Manage the conversion of incoming instructions from the Planning & Coordination Department into communication campaign plans
– Validate communication campaign objectives in coordination with the Planning & Coordination Department
– Validate key messages, campaign target audience, channels, resources and activities required to achieve the campaign objectives
– Validate appropriate performance indicators and targets to assess the success of the communication campaign
– Oversee detailed planning activities for the communication campaign (formulation of work steps, timeline and resources required to achieve campaign objectives) and consolidation of the campaign plan
– Supervise content development and digital media engagement activities with third-party providers
– Oversee the implementation, communication and progress reporting of media campaign plan
– Check and submit written reports on campaign progress and performance to the Planning & Coordination Department
Coordination and Collaboration
– Coordinate with the Planning & Coordination Department to extract required information to formulate communication campaign plans
– Coordinate with coalitions members that are involved in the communication campaign to ensure a synchronized contribution of different parties
– Participate and contribute to the development of CTC strategy by providing input and plans in line with the overall strategic objectives
– Develop the department strategy in line with the CTC strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing functions strategies across CTC
– Ensure that the sectional strategic plan is developed and implemented in line with CTC’s vision, mission and strategic objectives
Policies, Processes & Procedures
– Monitor the implementation of policies, systems, processes procedures and controls and ensure that all relevant requirements are fulfilled
– Prepare the Communications & Content Section budget, in coordination with the Finance Section in order to ensure alignment with budget guidelines
– Monitor financial performance versus budget to keep track of costs, ensure areas of unsatisfactory performance are rectified promptly and improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
– Manage the effective achievement of the section objectives through the leadership of the Communications & Content Section – setting individual objectives, recruiting qualified staff, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and section performance
– Identify training needs and contribute to the human capital development of the section
– Communicate CTC vision across the department and ensure awareness and dissemination of the strategic objectives
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of Communications & Content – Korn Ferry Futurestep بكل سهولة الان مجانا.