Head of Costing – EDEN HEALTHCARE
JOB OVERVIEW: the head of costing is responsible for managing the whole process of the costing, planning, and budgeting in the hospital
Analyzing actual hospital costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs, and expenses to actual and analysis for variances.
Lead the development of a cost accounting and determine the cost of each individual service and device.
• Analyzing, audits of costs and preparing reports.
• Making estimate of new and proposed product costs.
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of services.
• Maintaining cost accounting system
• Assist managers in making critical decisions by translating cost data into useful information.
• Determine costs for new services and contract proposals.
• Review all work process to ensure accounting is accurate and issues are resolved quickly.
• Recommend and develop processes to enhance and improve efficiencies within the cost accounting function.
• Processes and mapping work flows.
• Help the head of departments analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory.
• Manage and control fixed assets
• Manage and control inventory
• Other financial management duties assigned by the financial manager.
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of Costing – EDEN HEALTHCARE بكل سهولة الان مجانا.