Head of PR & Media Relations – Korn Ferry Futurestep
The “International Coalition Combating Violent Extremism” is a global organization composed of dozens of countries coming together to combat violent extremist activities worldwide
Established in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this global organization will provide a platform for member countries to collaborate on various topics and execute robust counter extremism programs.
The coalition will also offer a wide range of value-add services to member countries in order to enhance their capabilities in fighting violent extremist ideology.
The coalition will conduct operations in a state-of-the-art center, and employ international standards/leading practices to provide excellence in both thought leadership and action.
Multiple opportunities are available across a diverse range of functions including Strategic Planning, Legal & Compliance, HR, Finance, IT, Communications & Media, Open Source Monitoring, Data Analytics, Intelligence and Ideology.
Be a part of an exciting new initiative where you can have a leading role in the fight against terrorism and extremism. Through your work, you will have the opportunity to have an impact on global affairs, collaborating with different nations and international organisations’ to emphasise a consistent message of tolerance, peace and coexistence.
Relocation assistance will be provided to successful candidates.
Develop CTC’s PR & Communication Plan to increase global awareness of CTC’s involvement in counter terrorism activities while maintaining good relations with media, utilizing effective communication channels and organizing communication events.
– Develop annual PR & Communication Plan to govern CTC public relations and media interaction activities in coordination with CTC Leadership
– Establish and nurture relationships with local, regional and international media
– Coordinate regional and international media relations and outreach activities in liaison with embassies and other relevant stakeholders
– Coordinates events, news announcements, and interviews for the CTC spokespersons, and key CTC Leadership figures
– Facilitate CTC and coalition meetings, ensure proper etiquette for official engagements, and streamline interactions with dignitaries
– Issue media releases on behalf of the CTC in English, Arabic or any other languages in coordination with the Translation Section
Respond to incoming media queries
– Advise on communication solutions regarding crisis management and handling of challenging stories
– Monitor traditional and digital media, capture relevant trends, and instantaneously flag key issues
– Produce daily media monitoring reports capturing the most relevant developments locally regionally and internationally
– Produce weekly analysis highlighting key issues, trends, and news locally regionally and internationally
– Issue periodic in-depth analysis aimed at evaluating stakeholder (e.g. members, international organizations, strategic allies) perceptions on recent developments that are of relevance to CTC
– Advise on latest tools, metrics and techniques, trends and best practices for media relations
– Coordinate with third party service providers (if applicable) ensuring quality and timely delivery of assignments
Coordination & Collaboration
– Coordinate with the Open Source Monitoring Section to extract relevant media monitoring input
– Coordinate with relevant CTC departments to extract information about CTC performance and activities
– Participate and contribute to the development of CTC strategy by providing input and plans in line with the overall strategic objectives
– Develop the department strategy in line with the CTC strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing functions strategies across CTC
– Ensure that the sectional strategic plan is developed and implemented in line with CTC’s vision, mission and strategic objectives
Policies, Processes & Procedures
– Monitor the implementation of policies, systems, processes procedures and controls and ensure that all relevant requirements are fulfilled
– Prepare the PR & Media Relations Section budget, in coordination with the Finance Section in order to ensure alignment with budget guidelines
– Monitor financial performance versus budget to keep track of costs, ensure areas of unsatisfactory performance are rectified promptly and improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
– Manage the effective achievement of the section objectives through the leadership of the PR & Media Relations Section – setting individual objectives, recruiting qualified staff, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and section performance
– Identify training needs and contribute to the human capital development of the section
– Communicate CTC vision across the department and ensure awareness and dissemination of the strategic objectives
– Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of department systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international/ local best practice’ and changes in international/ local standards which demand proactive action plans
– Ensure that all department’s reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet CTC requirements, policies and standards
– Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by superior
– Develop CTC’s PR & Communication Plan to increase global awareness of CTC’s involvement in counter terrorism activities while maintaining good relations with media, utilizing effective communication channels and organizing communication events
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of PR & Media Relations – Korn Ferry Futurestep بكل سهولة الان مجانا.