********Candidates from Building Materials / Ceramic / Porcelain Tiles Industry can ONLY be considered ******
1. Lead the sales operations by setting the directive strategies and annual operational plans together with the commercial manager, setting the budgets, studying market trends and defining expecting sales forecasts, the technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives, creating strategic alliances and partnerships to increase market penetration and coverage, setting and achieving or exceeding aggressive objectives contributing to the continuous growth of the organization.
2. Responsible for the complete business development cycle from conception to delivery, locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities, screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities. Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating customer’s needs and goals. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
3. Build the company image by collaborating and maintaining positive relationships with customers, partners, vendors, government agencies, contractors, distributors, community organizations and employees, enforcing ethical business practices. Liaise with government or semi-government bodies, certification companies or bodies to obtain required and desired third-party certification and civil defense approvals. Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
4. Review & analyze the research findings surveyed and identified and utilizing the findings for the operational and strategic plans for the department.
5. Supervise the preparation of sales, promotional and marketing materials. Recommend development in the marketing communications plan by distributing the communication through the appropriate channels.
6. Supervise all promotional events performed by the team, e.g. exhibitions, workshops, conferences.
7. Manage existing major accounts and establish new accounts around the globe by identifying and assessing the potential key projects and trading markets, defining the sales strategy and targets, meeting prospects and carrying out product demos, preparing and negotiating commercially viable quotations together with the COO, finalizing and obtaining orders and ensuring the successful implementation of the other approved actions to maximize sales, thus achieving or exceeding aggressive sales objectives.
8. Provide necessary advices in new product development together with the Design, Production, R&D and Sales team by generating ideas for new products and systems resource availability, planning, organizing and overseeing process to expand the portfolio of the organization’s portfolio.
9. Lead the team and achieve staff results by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, communicating values, strategies, objectives, job expectation and sharing job descriptions, assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results (performance management), coaching, counseling, motivating, developing incentives, developing a climate for offering information and opinions, providing educational opportunities and disciplining employees as well as initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
10. Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing staff on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
11. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by including but not limited to attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies in person or virtually.
13. Manage the team to successfully achieve their job responsibilities.
14. Conduct professional interviews and participate in the final selection of the best-fit talents to fill in vacant positions within the department.
15. Work on the continuous learning, development and improvement of the team capabilities within their functional jobs to leverage the necessary skill levels to effectively deliver work accountabilities.
16. Set goals for the team and provide the required guidance and hand-in-hand support.
17. Ensure the team’s engagement and motivation to enable the successful achievement of goals in a positively challenging work environment.
19. Manage the operations of the assigned area to ensure timely delivery of committed accountabilities.
20. Manage the performance process of the team.
21. Provide timely and constructive feedback, identify areas of development and work with the team to improve their individual and collective performance.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان