Health Officer – International Relief and Development
• Coordinate and manage the Community health volunteers on a district level.
• Plan the volunteer's activities on a block level in their district.
• Link the community health volunteers with the health system in the camp.
• Monitor the project activities with the project coordinator, make sure that the goals and objectives are achieved.
• Attend the project related meetings in the camp.
• Maintain accurate information flow between the volunteers, partners and project staff.
• Collect project required data and obtain regular statistical analysis.
• Prepare the team daily, weekly and monthly reports with specific focus on statistical information coming from the volunteers.
• Prepare and facilitate any necessary training to the project staff either officers, volunteers or other IRD components.
• Report to the project coordinator on a daily basis.
• Collaborate with other IRD component in the camp.
• Work closely with the other committees on district level.
• Participate and monitor the health campaigns.
• Visit the cases which come from the volunteers which needs extra assessment to be done by the health officers.
• Following up the Cerebral palsy cases and compile the monthly report to be submitted to the focal point.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Health Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.