Health Sector Administration Expert – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN
OBJECTIVE OF CONSULTANCY:
Syria Essential Services II (SES-II) is a USAID-funded stabilization program operating in opposition-controlled parts of Syria. The program works with local councils and other governance structures to provide essential services and livelihoods support. It also builds the capacity of governance structures and civil society organizations.
SES-II is now starting a program of capacity development for the Provincial Health Directorate of Daraa Governorate, in the South of Syria. Nominally a provincial directorate of the Ministry of Health, the directorate is responsible for coordinating and supporting public health systems in opposition-controlled parts of Daraa. However, the Directorate is a relatively new organization which has not yet received extensive support and which is still trying to establish its place in the Daraa health system.
SES-II is seeking Health Sector Administration Expert to facilitate a planning and capacity development process for the Daraa Health Directorate. This will take place over nine months, with approximately 50% input from the consultant.
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACTED SERVICES:
The consultant agrees to provide the following services to Blumont Engineering Solutions:
• Coordinate and support the overall capacity development process for Daraa Health Directorate, including: working with relevant stakeholders to identify its functions, analyzing its functions, identifying priority functions for strengthening, designing a set of activities to strengthen priority functions, and delivering those activities.
• Develop technical materials needed throughout the capacity development process including planning tools, analytical tools, workshop materials, training materials, policies, procedures, report formats work working tools.
• Deliver training and coaching to SES II project staff and Directorate staff needed to implement the capacity development process.
• Monitor the implementation of the capacity development process, review it with in-country stakeholders and discuss approaches for overcoming roadblocks.
• Prepare periodic reports on the planning and implementation of the capacity development process.
• Coordinate with other donor-funded programmes supporting the Health Sector in Daraa to ensure that SES-II work is non-duplicative
• Carry out any other activities needed to deliver the capacity development process.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Health Sector Administration Expert – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.