Health Team Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• Assistant the program Director for providing leadership and oversight to project coordination in Zaatari camp. Represent the IRD as Appropriate in workshops, meetings, and public forums to share project accomplishment.
• Provide supervision and guidance for the daily activate of the health team and volunteers force in the camp supervise and monitor all health volunteers.
• Provide ongoing support to the project field staff as well as partner agencies and community groups, and ensure ongoing exchange of information between the partners and project senior staff.
• Assist in the development of all IRD-related survey and other appropriate field based studies.
• Ensure effective implementation of the project works plan. Ensure that the project activities are carried out in the area according to UNHCR and IRD requirement and standard.
• Participating in preparation and monitoring for the health campaigns to be held on quarterly basis to help with health education activities and take an active part in all the health-related campaigns.
• Works closely with Programs Director, M&E team, Security Officer and Finance and Administration staff in Za’atari to develop and execute program plans.
• Conduct training needs assessment and coordinate training activities for health team.
• Ensures that health team adheres to humanitarian principles, code of conduct, child protection policy, PSEA and IRD policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations;
• Adhere to the values and mission of IRD to strengthen humanitarian assistance for Syrian refugees.
• In close coordination with the protection advisor, ensure that protection principles are meanstrined in all project cycle management
• Ensures strict adherence of health team to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations. Works in close collaboration with Security Officer to update and maintain camp level security SoPs.
• Works in close cooperation with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting;
• Assist with planning and tracking financial expenditures.
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with current or potential donors, UNHCR, government and international organizations in Za’atari and assigned locations.
• Any other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Health Team Coordinator – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.