Financial: Satisfied Shareholders
• Ensure that cost targets are achieved,
• To ensure that the assets are well managed, new assets correctly budgeted for and that the Capex Budget is respected,
• Ensure that cooperative relationship with the organisations Creditors is maintained
• To oversee the creation of viable budgets for the and each department
• To oversee the management of the Payroll budget
• To encourage innovative ways to reduce cost
• To sign off on all financial reporting to the hotel Office Director
Customer Service: Delighted Customers
• Ensure that the necessary leadership is provided to ensure that guest’s needs are comprehensively taken care of, according to the standards.
• To lead the service ethic by demonstrating a ‘7-Star’ approach, and generous service charm.
• Sets the standard as Brand Ambassador through positive example
• Performs Manager duties on an ad hoc basis to the standard of service and service experience expected by hotel.
• Assists departments to deliver services to Operation expectations – works with department managers to determine causes of underperformance on operational standards and recommends improvements.
• Monitor and manage key service expectations; build long-term relationships.
• Helps to create a climate of teamwork and cross-organizational cooperation to enable improved service results.
• External relationships enable achievement of each operational department’s objectives.
• Provides operational relief role for selected operational roles.
Processes: Effective Processes
• To hold all departments accountable for the correct application of the various processes thereby ensuring an efficiently run operation,
• To ensure that the monthly cost reporting is accurately completed and sent to the Office for oversight,
• To ensure that all statutory reporting is accurately completed and submitted,
• To ensure that all guest accolades, queries and complaints receive appropriate follow-up,
• To ensure that management, and departmental meetings are held and accurately documented,
• To ensure that Security and Safety protocols are observed by all departments,
• To monitor Facility ‘wear and tear’ and to ensure correct processes are in place to manage this,
• To ensure that correct sign-off processes are in place to prevent risk to the hotel
• Works to solve operational problems on an ad hoc basis in multiple departments.
• Risks arising from operational departments are identified and effectively managed to optimise value.
• Ensure operational departments are governance & regulatory compliant with emphasis on operational and facilities risk – regular improvements to policies, processes & practices implemented.
Learning and Growth: Motivated and Prepared Workforce
• To give necessary direction and support to the Functional Managers and supervisors,
• To act as coach to the senior management team and to build leadership capacity
• To complete performance reviews and partnering initiatives according to hotel policy and time frames,
• To provide guidance to the Human Resource Manager in the compiling of annual Manpower and Training plans and budgets
• To mentor, coach, counsel and discipline staff, as required,
• All Department Managers have understood and supported Organisation vision, values and strategy,
• Engaged & empowered Department Managers, taught them and held them accountable for management / leadership results & has dealt with under performance,
• Provides leadership to the Human Resource Manager in setting up the hotel Recognition and Reward programme
• Energized Organisation through effective communication, involvement, learning & best practice sharing
• Effectively handled conflict
• Created the environment for questioning current ways of doing work and improvement. Measured direct reports on improvements
• Provided relevant feedback across departments for performance improvement
• Pro-actively tried out new ideas, technologies – saw them through
• Optimised and improved systems and work processes to drive productivity and reduce cost (own & company initiatives)
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Hotel Executive Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.