HR and Admin Officer – Masiya Net Company for General Trading
• Responsible for creating the employees files, offers, contracts.
• Responsible for issuing employees salary certificates, Final Settlement.
• Responsible for issuing Visas, work permits for new employees and manage employee residencies.
• Responsible for update the employment listing accordingly.
• Responsible for renew insurance policies.
• Revise status of Kuwaiti employees to maintain headcounts, titles, and to fulfill the kuwaitization requirements in compliance with MOSAL & MGRP criteria.
• Prepare & update Monthly Contributions Report to PIFSS.
• Prepare and submit salary reconciliation in MOSAL, to issue Salary Certificate monthly.
• Responsible for processing the monthly payroll based on the monthly attendance, annual leaves, overtime calculation and deductions.
• Develop and implement HR policies to meet organizational needs.
• Helping in the recruitment process for any new employee.
• Conduct the appraisal and assessment of all team members
1. Resource Planning
– Provide the CEO with the overall HR budget forecast and annual targets
– Assist in the development of an effective human resource strategy and planning- Implement and monitor the approved human resource planning
– Standardize the recruitment process
– Ensure recruitment objectives are met on time
– Resolve recruitment issues with the user departments- Ensure professional and timely implementation of employee orientation program and boarding process
– Ensure accurate and up-to-date compensation & benefits records
– Conduct labor cost forecast and analysis
– Decide on the salary package for new employees- Ensure accurate and timely payroll information
– Facilitate and cultivate a dealership-wide employee caring working environment- Ensure administration of statutory welfare benefits according to government laws and local regulations
5. Training and Development
– Discuss and endorse with department managers staff development plan (career, succession and/or job rotation planning)
– Ensure training needs analysis meetings with line managers and decide together on training plan
– Oversee training administration and implementation of training schedule as well as control training budget
– Manage the training management system, communicate regularly with DMEL and submit reports as required- Coordinate external training to support the training and development needs of the company
6. Performance Management
– Advise line managers on action regarding high/low performers- Coordinate and monitor annual appraisal process and suggest actions
7. Employee Relations, Retention
– Conduct exit interview, evaluate comments and propose critical areas of improvement to CEO
– Coach line managers on how to handle the critical cases and counsel employees to resolve conflict situations
– Evaluate staff turnover and suggest actions- Encourage open communication and facilitate a harmonious working environment
– Ensure regular reports on HR situation and HR related KPIs as required by company management- Ensure up-to-date employee database and accurate filing of HR related documents according to government law
9. Information Management
– Insure that all employees are informed about company policies and guideline (employee handbook)
– Ensure that HR-related literature is up-to-date, completed and available- Pass on information to HR employees in a timely manner and ensure the information is understood and remains confidential
10. People Management
– Manage the performance of the subordinates by setting targets and monitoring results
– Develop and motivate subordinates according to their abilities and needs of the dealership
– Determine training needs and secure suitable training
– Provide continuous guidance; support and feedback to subordinates- Facilitate a working environment for good employee satisfaction
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR and Admin Officer – Masiya Net Company for General Trading بكل سهولة الان مجانا.