HR Assistant – International Relief and Development
• The HR Officer works and implements IRD HR policies and procedures and ensures that all Administrative activities are conducted in accordance with IRD Rules and Regulations.
• Prepares personal files for new joined employees in Zaatari camp and sends it to Amman office.
• Processes, verifies, and maintains documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations and send them to Amman office.
• Checks all -staff timesheets before providing to IRD Amman Office on a monthly basis.
• Assists in printing scanning, filing all documents related to department responsibilities when needed.
• Provides employees with updated balances of annual and sick leaves.
• Follows up employee’s annual and sick leaves, and to make sure all supporting documents are submitted.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Prepares monthly stipends payments requests along with needed lists.
• Prepares monthly attendance report for all Zaatari employees.
• Ensures personnel files are up to date and secure
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Perform day-to-day office administration duties to ensure smooth performance for the program staff and management.
• Cash for Work Focal Point (Reviews Scope of Work/Timesheets/Factsheet received by Department CFW focal Points)
• Helps in filling employees’ personal documents.
• Follows up on Zaatari staff for HR department needed updates and tasks.
• Schedules Interviews by coordinating appointments any new posted vacancy.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
• Prepares official letters (employee certificate, experience letters, employee change status form, authorization of hiring. etc.) and any other documents requested from supervisor.
• Writes Minutes of Meeting for general staff meetings.
• Prepares updated lists of current employees, service contracts, interns. And any other type of contracts IRD may sign.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Assistant – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.