HR Employee Services Representative – Saferoad Information Technology Co. Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Responsible to ensure all required ‘hire to retire’ processes, including employment
contract offer packages, employment letters, forms etc, are created and delivered
according to set standards. Responsibility includes follow-up with employees, managers
and HR to ensure prompt return of forms/letters as required.
● Responsible for maintenance of accurate and updated employee files.
● Interpret HR policies and programs while assisting and advising company employees and
managers with related issues and questions.
● Responsible for answering general employee benefit inquiries regarding Insurance, social
security and Medical Insurance, travel request.
● Demonstrates excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and
correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and
communicate with employees via email.
● Provide support for inquiries following HR communications from any HR function.
● Ensure that benefits information is distributed to/completed by employees.
● Provide timely administrative support, sometimes high volume, for HR functions.
● Partner closely with HR management to interpret employee inquiries to further develop
HR communication strategies.
● Work closely with Benefits Administration, Data Administration and Payroll to analyze,
research and resolve any employee reported issues.
● Will Work on HR Projects as assigned.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Employee Services Representative – Saferoad Information Technology Co. Ltd بكل سهولة الان مجانا.