HR Manager – Daikin Middle East & Africa
HR Strategy and Governance:
– Manage and participate in the development, formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer policies and procedures.
– Ascertain that the organization is compliant with and abiding to the Saudi Labor Law and regulations
– Investigate complaints and recommend appropriate action, take the necessary disciplinary action when required.
– Fully administer and Manage all company employee relations and personnel functions, files and documentations.
– Own and implement the leave policy and ascertain the employee’s well-being.
– Manage the payroll administration in coordination with Finance and Accounting, Ascertaining that salaries are paid on time and all expenses are processed properly. This includes bonus rounds and incentive scheme calculation and pay out.
– Coordinate and maintain all types staff Benefits scheme (Insurances, Allowances, etc.)
– Prepare and present staff reports and other necessary correspondence
– Act as a Business Partner by providing internal consultation to other departments within the Business.
– Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend, within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
Training, Development and Talent Management:
– Provide / recommend for staff training and professional development; interpret Business policies and procedures for staff; work with employees to develop short and long term goals, monitor accomplishments, establish performance requirements and personal development targets and provide coaching for performance improvement and development
– Manage the performance management and employees’ evaluation across the organization ensuring a fair and consistent process is implemented.
– Manage the end to end promotion cycle with any assessments required to be done. This includes providing all advice required for the business managers
– Manage the whole recruitment function, end to end hiring cycle
– Build a structured recruitment process to ensure hiring and retaining the best talent through best practice recruitment tools
– Select the appropriate screening tools this includes any psychometric, ability testing and technical assessments
– Select and deal with a selective number of recruitment agencies and manage all contractual issues related to these third parties
– Maintain a fair selection process and interviewing process is governed by HR
– Update and create job descriptions and appointment briefs when required in cooperation with the business line manager
– Owns the manpower planning, strategically manages and updated it across the year depending on the business situation, efficiently manage and do any necessary changes when and if required
– Manage all office administrative and clerical staff this includes: drivers, receptionists, and office support staff
– Lead on any office premises related projects such as relocation, innovations, manage all contracts with office suppliers, stationaries and the like
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Engineering; Construction; Manufacturing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Manager – Daikin Middle East & Africa بكل سهولة الان مجانا.