HR Manager ( RIYADH ) – Al-Rashed Group
1. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
2. Manage maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
3. Hire employees Senior / Executive and process hiring-related paperwork.
4. Schedule or conduct new employee orientations for senior level and executive
5. ensure maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
6. Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
7. Select qualified executive / senior candidates & or refer them to ceo, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
8. Translates business priorities into Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
9. Operate systematically to generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to monitor the institution and field staff’s performance, identify, and analyze gaps in the work to come up with solutions.
10. Monitor and enhance Niteqat status towards standards and target.
11. Utilizing and monitor services from HRDF.
12. Develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions.
13. Ensure training needs of key and high potential staff are identified and delivered. Ensure all key positions have identified successors.
14. Implement performance management plans to improve performance or assist with exit from the organization.
15. Ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently.
16. Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication with different ministries.
17. Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
18. Coordinate, control and inspect staff accommodation, Mess, Head office Maintenance and ensures it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Industrial; Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Manager ( RIYADH ) – Al-Rashed Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.