– Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
– Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
– Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
– Preparing staff handbooks.
– Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
– Undertaking regular salary reviews.
– Managing the daily attendance for the employee and submitting the payroll and their pay slip correctly.
– Managing the Annual leave balance and indemnity calculation.
– Managing the admin department and communicate to implement policies and procedures.
– Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions.
– Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
– Interpreting and advising on employment law.
– Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
– Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
– Planning and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.