HR Officer – International Committee of Red Cross
We are looking for an HR Officer to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. The role is to act as a liaison between HR Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. The HR Officer will support the daily HR Activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
The successful candidate should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties. Ultimately, to ensure HR Department is organised and operates to attract, hire and maintain ICRC employees.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Performs all HR administrative duties, including, salary preparations, HR Management and other administrative responsibilities
• Ensures information flow for HR issues and advises on local HR customs
• Contributes to staff recruitment, employment, briefing, training and performance management according to the standard ICRC practices
• Drafts and types correspondence in English and in Arabic independently
Standard function description:
• Understands the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
• Be aware of the Egypt’s Delegation objectives and activities
• Applies the security rules at all times
• Respect and observes staff regulations of the ICRC in Egypt
• Performs duties and tasks not covered in the job description and provide support to other departments whenever necessary
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Officer – International Committee of Red Cross بكل سهولة الان مجانا.