HR Officer_ Riyadh – Ingeus`
In this role you will support the HR Services Manager to implement the HR strategy and initiatives to improve the overall performance of HR activities.
You will provide advice and guidance to HR Services managers and employees on policies and processes across a broad range of generalist HR activities such as, employee relations, Performance management, GOSI and health insurance. This will involve working closely with the HR team and ensuring that any advice and support given will provide cost-effective solutions to meet the business needs.
You will demonstrate a high level of commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm to your work, team and the business and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Working with operational managers to ensure performance data is collated in a timely manner and the Performance Management System is kept up to date in order to manage salary progressions, identify capability issues and ensure staff are rewarded appropriately and correctly.
• Identifying people issues and trends with capability and conduct which affect operational performance and working with managers to identify and implement solutions to these.
• Monitoring the progress of employees during their probationary periods and highlighting areas of concern to the managers and HR Services Manager.
• Working with managers to ensure reviews are held and documented in a timely manner.
• Coach, support and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and procedures as well as ensuring HR best practice is embedded with the company.
• Accountable for the grievance, disciplinary and absence process, up to and including written warnings, ensuring that they are implemented in line with the internal policy and legislative requirements.
• End to end management of absence cases, including contact with Unum in a timely manner.
• GOSI and health insurance additions and removals.
Systems and Processes
• Ensure accurate employee records are maintained, both on the HR database and paper-based personnel files, in order to meet both statutory and company needs and provide data as and when requested
• Conduct regular evaluation of internal HR systems and processes and make recommendations to improve these as appropriate to ensure that they continue to be both effective and efficient.
• Maintain and provide statistical and management information to Regional HR Manager on key KPIs such as staff turnover, sickness and absence, performance and probations and exit interviews and report on any key concerns or patterns emerging for the region
• Produce monthly and quarterly reports on all HR activities along with appropriate statistical analysis in a timely manner
General HR Administration
• Work closely with the HR team to ensure that all HR processes are working effectively and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure the HR database and all payroll data is updated accurately and submitted prior to payroll cut-off dates and any other key dates
• Work closely with our outsourced provider on all pre-employment checks, ensuring that the process is smooth and that any concerns/issues are escalated and resolved promptly
• Creating purchase orders for all HR-related costs e.g. temporary or permanent placements
• Coordinate the administration of various company benefit schemes for the region, healthcare providers and GOSI, in order to ensure they are effectively monitored and information is kept up-to-date
• Work closely with the Regional HR Managers and Advisors to ensure that there is a consistent approach in the application of HR policies and procedures
• Work collaboratively with other Regional HR Officers in identifying improvements to systems and processes that will enhance the delivery of the service we provide to the business
• Participate in team meetings to share best practice to other HR team members
• Undertake projects and other responsibilities as required by the HR Services Manager / Head of HR.
• Supporting the HR Manager with implementation of any Health & Wellbeing initiatives
• Participation in, contribution towards and/or delivery in various meetings such as the Staff and Manager Forums.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Officer_ Riyadh – Ingeus` بكل سهولة الان مجانا.