HSE Manager – CEG International
General Summary of Duties :
– HSE Manager is responsible for the design implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs for the Division.
– This position will develop and provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE aspects related to the projects, which bear critical importance to overall Division objectives, operations, and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Directs the resources and activities of the Division to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Senior Management.
– Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the Division to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs.
– Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
– Serve as the Division expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives.
– Responsible for the staffing and directing the Divisions HSE Department, including the management of all Field Safety Managers and staff.
– Provide regular written reports, as well as other production-related results and updates to the Senior Management Team.
– Assist project team in investigation of all project incidents (GL/WC/ Recordable Incidents, Near Miss and First Aid) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
– Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Company and are incorporated into the program, if necessary.
– Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness.
-Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies.
– Address specific reporting and record keeping requirements of OSHA, EPA, etc., as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and to ensure project sites are in compliance.
– Oversight of Division’s HSE incentive programs and periodically reviews them to ensure they are accomplishing the desired results. Make necessary changes to the program to maximize effect.
– Participate/attend industry related conferences when requested to do so.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HSE Manager – CEG International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.