Hull / Structure Surveyor – DCNS
– To ensure the supervision of works in the hull/structures area performed by sub-contractors on board Royal Saudi Navy ships and in workshops, in compliance with the related time schedule and contractual clauses.
– To contribute to the management of the daily coactivity in respect with HSE rules.
– To do so, you shall supervise and survey works performed by sub-contractors and suppliers in the Hull and structure area :
– Ensuring the works launching of the relevant sub-contractors/suppliers,
– Ensuring the proper progress of those works in terms of quality and time schedule, the sub-contractors/suppliers compliance with their contracts, the consistency of the reportings:
– Reporting to the Work Manager of the progress of in workshop and on board activities versus the planning and restituting on the shipyard the taken decisions,
– Managing the interfaces and ensuring the link in a consistent manner between the different sub-contractors/suppliers, DCNS and DCNS Support KSA services and the ships crews,
– Participating to the coordination meetings to ensure the delivery on time of the contractual supplies,
– Reporting on the gaps identified versus the scope of work and initializing anomaly sheets,
– Taking care of the good receipt of quality documents established by the sub-contractors/suppliers, guarantying the validation of their good receipt (approval of the performance of the works including controls, reporting of disagreements, gaps non corrected, return of experience),
– Ensuring the follow-up and acceptance of the works performed by the sub-contractors/suppliers.
– Contributing to the compliance with HSE rules
– Applying the in force Safety Protocols, verifying habilitations and certifications, controlling measures set-up by the sub-contractors/suppliers, alerting the Work Manager and Superintendent in case of lack, initializing anomaly sheets;
– Taking care of the proper implementation of consignations by all involved parties.
– Ensuring a role of technical expert
– Performing expertises on board,
– Supporting the Work Manager in proposing potential repair solutions according to cost, time and quality criteria,
– Controlling products used by the sub-contractors/suppliers,
– Verifying that the technical instructions and reference documents from the providers are in the hands of the sub-contractors/suppliers and are properly applied.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Hull / Structure Surveyor – DCNS بكل سهولة الان مجانا.