Human Resource and Administration Officer – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN
Job Function/ Description:
• The Human Resource and Administration Officer (HR/Admin Officer) works on implementation of IRD HR policies and procedures and ensures that all Administrative activities are conducted in accordance with IRD Rules and Regulations.
• HR/Admin Officer works closely with various departments provides support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capacity of staff.
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
• In partnership with program and management staff, identify recruitment requirement needs and facilitates the selection process in order to ensure that transparent, timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff. This includes developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates, under the leadership of the hiring managers.
• Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
• Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
• Undertake and coordinate regular salary reviews and performance evaluations.
Maintaining well organize employee records. Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure.
• Interpret and advise on Jordan Labor law.
• Deliver trainings and staff orientation – including inductions for new staff.
• Supervise all admin related office needs are met them in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform day-to-day office administration duties to ensure smooth performance for the program staff and management.
• Check all staff timesheets before providing to Finance Department on a monthly basis.
• Ensure tracking of leave and absences and coordinate with Finance department to ensure accuracy of monthly payroll.
• Ensure induction, orientation, annual performance review and exit procedures are conducted for all staff as required.
• Issue and manage staff and consultant contracts, renewals, and extensions and maintain central filing system for all personnel records.
• Provides support with all vetting systems, i.e.: PVS, local concurrence, SPOT, BIS lists, etc.
• Design filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date and protected.
• Any other assigned duties.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Human Resource and Administration Officer – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.