Human Resources Operations Manager For Hotels & Hospitality Group
The Human Resources head oversee the daily operation of the Human Resources office. Responsible for areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks.
Additionally responsible for short and long term planning of all the HR related functions like workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labour relations, benefits, workforce training and development etc.
HR Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
– To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
– To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
– To coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
– To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
– Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
– Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
– Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
– Coordinates, controls and inspects employees accommodation, staff canteen, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
– Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
– Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
– Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
– Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per hotels management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required.
– Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
– Assist in recruitment and hiring of all employee.
– Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
– Assists other department heads / HOD's in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
– Assists with and ensures that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
– Assists in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership and HR topics.
– Assists in overseeing preparation of reports required by government agencies.
– Oversee Workers Compensation programs, ensuring claims and reports are submitted in a timely basis.
– Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates.
– Assist with planning, coordinating and executing employee activities and events, including monthly staff meeting, food festivals, annual picnic, holiday party, Wellness Fair, farewell party, community services etc.
– Issue staff or training experience and conduct certificates.
– Assists in the administration of the Hotel's social and staff benefit programs Eg: Employee of the Month, Leader of the Month, and other staff incentives.
– Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
– Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
– Oversee the management of the recruiting process including position management, advertising, working with community agencies.
– Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Human Resources Operations Manager For Hotels & Hospitality Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.