Human Resources Specialist – First Mission Co. LTD
• Develop and maintain Company's and its subsidiaries' policies and procedures and apply the policies and procedures related to employee affairs according to the approved company’s policies and procedures.
• Update employees’ files, maintain their transactions and provide information related to salary, vacations balance.
• Monitor employees’ working hours, their leaves and vacations through daily working record and leaves forms.
• Participate in preparing salary slips, monthly salaries according to the approved policies and procedures.
• Manage and develop performance appraisal for all companies and its subsidies' department such as inventory, sales, and manage compensation, and benefits, authorities, and responsibilities ensure the implementation of the systems in an efficient manner and modify anything upon needed.
• Implement final settlement with resigned employees to be approved by authorized entities.
• Apply the administrative procedures, to provide departments’ needs from stationary, offices, furniture, work space, communication devices, transportation means, and set the system of files, records and documents saving.
• Conduct governmental transactions such as exit re-entry, iqama renewal, identification letters, iqama transfer.
• Arrange business trips and commercial visits logistics issues such as tickets, hotels,
• Follow-up for facilities maintenance with the concerned service provider.
• Pay company’s bills such as water, electricity, and communications in coordination with the accountant
– manpower planning, recruitment, interview and select candidates, etc.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Human Resources Specialist – First Mission Co. LTD بكل سهولة الان مجانا.