HVAC Technician – Artan Holding
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies.
• Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment / systems & Instrument and control systems. This includes Chilled Water system and DX system, A/C Motor, AHUs and FCUs.
• Ensure maintenance, repair and testing work done in compliance with applicable standards (e.g. technical manuals).
• Investigate causes of noise/vibration from a/c equipment, breakdown, cooling and air quality etc.
• Ensure work completed is documented and approved by the Supervisor. This shall include proper filling-up of applicable forms and its timely submission to the Electrical / Mechanical Engineer.
• Assist in the development of FM schedules and executes formal maintenance schedules of plans for preventive, condition based and corrective maintenance tasks.
• Installation of HVAC Services like Chillers, CHW pumps, FAHUs, FCUs, Ventilation Fans, DX-systems Window, Split & Package AC’s
• Testing and Commissioning of HVAC Services
• Maintenance of HVAC services
• Present the maintenance of records and files of work in progress and work completed.
Complete of time sheets, material costs, repairs and activity reports.
• Update the inventory of spares and material.
• Participate in toolbox meetings and ensures compliance to HSE policies and procedures.
• Report non-conformities and breakdown of HVAC equipment/systems and Instrument and control systems to Supervisor/Maintenance Manager immediately.
• Performs all scheduled maintenance inspections, tests and audits as authorized by the Building Maintenance Supervisor including Annual Facility Condition Surveys, Technical Audits and Investigations, Air Quality Tests, Water Quality Tests and Maintenance Management Audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Theory training in basic electricity, basic refrigeration and air -conditioning system like chiller system and HVAC controls (BMS and DDC)
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and prepare and review information in a variety of formats accurately and completely.
• To keep hospitality and good relationships with the tenants at all time.
• Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HVAC Technician – Artan Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.