Internal Auditor – Alfardan Group
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
• Evaluation of Internal Controls and efficiency of the internal audit process. Conducting risk assessment to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations., misuse and wastage and ensuring that objectives of the organization are achieved economically, efficiently and effectively.
• Facilitating the State Audit Bureau in undertaking periodic reviews and annual audit of Alfardan Group.
• Accountable for conducting detailed reviews of financial statements and the financial system in order to ensure efficiency of financial controls and risk controls in financial reporting.
• Accountable for conducting detailed audit reviews of the each function in order to ensure efficacy of internal controls over operational risk.
• Responsible for performing physical verification of assets as part of the internal audit requirements.
• Investigate and study areas identified with weak controls and prone to fraud risk in order to provide recommendations to management for improvement of such controls,
• Accountable for performing audits to ensure internal policy compliance and to ensure regulatory compliance and conduct post audit follow ups.
• Participate in the development of management reports.
• Create awareness and ensure implementation of controls as well as sound business practices & processes.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Internal Auditor – Alfardan Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.