We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused, Manager for our IT (Infrastructure and Network) area to join our growing team in the UAE.
You will be responsible for managing the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems including LAN, WAN, security, server, Internet, intranet and wireless communications.
The role will include, but not limited to:
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future group requirements.
• Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
• Conduct feasibility studies for a variety of upgrade projects, improvements and policy
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the group’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
• Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
Ideally, you will have exceptional planning, organising, directing, leadershipand communication skills to support the Bateel teams.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Food Production; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Retail/Wholesale|