A world-class provider of cutting-edge simulation and analysis-driven training and education. The issues facing modern armed forces are complex and dynamic. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide fast, flexible services and knowledgeable staff to pre-empt the challenges that are on the horizon and to support our clients in meeting them. Our software and training solutions are used all over the world. The company has recently been awarded a high profile contract to support a National Defense College
You will also be responsible for a highly responsive help desk function to ensure the smooth running of all IT across the college.
Working to the IT Manager and operating within a small resident team of technical and specialist former military staff, you will be knowledgeable, proactive and personable; comfortable working within and contributing to a small team, place the needs of the client and company users first, be comfortable working to challenging deadlines and prepared to deputize for the IT Manager where required.
• Installation and maintenance of all IT hardware and software’s. Support and maintain
Servers, workstations, network equipment and devices.
• Supporting bespoke systems e.g. simulation and E-Learning.
• Installation and maintenance of Audio Visual, including video conference, equipment.
• Fault diagnosis and subsequent resolution, referral and recording of outcomes.
• Adhering to IT support procedures, best practices, SOPs and other IT guidelines.
• Identify problems which require additional expertise and take appropriate action including referring problems requiring high level support, in a cost effective and timely
• Maintain various IT registers e.g. Issues, Risks, and Assets.
• Create and update support documentation for IT processes.
• Assist in IT projects.
• Keep up to date with current IT trends.
• Keeping IT areas safe, tidy and organised.
• Any other duties required to assist in providing the best levels of service.
• Supporting Disaster Recovery planning, License and asset management.
• Working experience of Switches, Wi-Fi, Bridges, Routers and Firewalls – Cisco, Meraki, SonicWall, Sophos, HP, Dell.
• Working experience of Servers, Blades and SAN storage – Dell, HP, IBM.
• Knowledge of IP Phone infrastructure – Previous experience with Cisco or Mitel or any
IP telephony solutions is desirable.
• An understanding of networking fundamentals and IT Infrastructure (DHCP, DNS, IPSEC, IPv4, RIP).
• Working experience of Windows Servers Features and roles: ADDC, File & Print
Services, ADFS and encryption.
• Working knowledge of MS SCCM and PXE.
• Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Visio and Project knowledge.
• An understanding of variety of computing equipment e.g. tablets, smartphones, digital white boards etc.
• Experience of managing and supporting MFD printers.
• Good understanding of security solutions to protect the infrastructure both from internal and external factors.
• An interest in IT and a drive to develop new skills
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة IT Systems Administrator بكل سهولة الان مجانا.