Joinery Production / Factory Manager – Arch-in Design
A Joinery Factory in Qatar is currently seeking an experienced Joinery Production/ Factory Manager to manage the Factory.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Manage and instruct the workforce to undertake the allocated work to meet the defined time schedules and quality.
– Planning of allocated workforce in accordance with the projects requirements.
– Oversee on-site production and installation, including the protection of installed items from damage.
– Ability to read drawings and production details and to provide required cutting lists and quantities.
– Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
– Responsible for the maintenance and recording of project correspondence.
– Allocate tasks, provide schedule and Coordinate with the Paint, Upholstery and carpentry divisions for the successful completion of the project.
– Coordinate the Procurement and Logistics of the projects with Administration Department.
– Liaise with the Showroom manager regarding incoming stock, stock levels and stock required for production.
– Liaise with all suppliers, vendors and be familiar with multiple price options for raw materials and allied services.
– Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control programs.
– Plan and execute measures for cost control, inventory management and other policies & strategies for the success of the organization.
– Ensure that the company policy and procedures are maintained and implemented at all times.
||Manufacturing and Production; Architecture; Interior design
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Joinery Production / Factory Manager – Arch-in Design بكل سهولة الان مجانا.