As a junior graphic designer is responsible to assist Lead Graphic Designer in creating design solutions that have a high visual impact to promote company’s products as well as maintaining the cost within specified budget.
– Assist the lead graphic designer in creating branding, marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries -this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands and logos etc.
– Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials and plans concept by studying information according to company standard.
– Helps Lead Graphics Designer in illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
– Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing.
– Helps in preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and artwork.
– Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies and printers whenever required.
– Whenever required liaise with concerned department to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
– Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
– Create special effects on advertisements materials, banner and website in order to enhance the feature of publicity material
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed in timely manner
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Design, Creative, and Arts
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Junior Graphic Designer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.