Key Account Manager UAE & Lebanon Aesthetic & Corrective (Medical Devices) – Galderma
Nestle Skin Health (NSkinH) is a global leader focused on enhancing the quality of life by delivering science-based solutions for the health of skin, hair and nails. As a category leader, Nestle Skin Health conducts ground-breaking product research to provide both the healthcare community and the consumer with an ongoing progression of innovative technologies and products to protect, serve and enhance skin health. Nestle Skin Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestle.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nestle Skin Health has more than 6,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state of the art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science- based medical solutions (Galderma) and consumer solutions meeting the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Nestle Skin Health strategic brands include: Epiduo, Differin, Soolantra, Oracea, Mirvaso, Metvix, Loceryl, Benzac, Excipial, Qilib, Azzalure, Restylane, Cetaphil, Daylong, and Proactiv.
Galderma is currently seeking a Key Account Manager in its Aesthetic & Corrective business unit to be based in Dubai in addition to covering Lebanon and reporting to A&C Business Unit Head.
Experience in Medical Devices is a must.
• Accountable for the business with (a) given key customer(s)
• Manages the multi-level head office relationships with the customer, building long term strategic relationships and developing & executing annual business plans KPI’s include sales, market share and profitability
• Has a strong interface with marketing
• Responsible to set up a clear customer Segmentation and Targeting in collaboration with the Head of A&C and the Distributors
• Responsible to implement Practice Development and Customer loyalty programs
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Strategy :
• Customer knowledge : Conduct customer assessment (turnover, evolution, number of POS, distribution, potential, profitability)
• Transform the brand & channel strategy into customer strategy by defining action plan per customer (objectives, NPL, Assortment, promotion, merchandising, pricing, distribution)
• Typically manages the multi-level head office relationships with the customer,
• Building long term strategic relationships,
• Go beyond the numbers to find the real insight that will grow your brands with
• Negotiating & builds a Trade /Account agreement based on target achievement & counterparts (shelf size, assortments)
• Understands shopper insights & behaviors to develop a Category Management
Financial management :
• Deliver sales goals & targets
• Developing & executing annual customer plans
• Ability to have strong Forecasting Accuracy : prepare sales forecast by customer according to action plan (promotional activity)
• Responsibility for tight budget controls
Planning & Execution :
• Developing & executing annual customer plans at clinic level
• Identify business opportunities between different customer segments
• Maintain the relationship with customers through the year
• Generating of prospects and extension of current relations in order to increase distribution and market share of our brands
• Be accountable for all aspects of the sales, from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed
• Responsible for account plans, including price strategy and sales promotions as well as marketing activities
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Develop and build strong relationships with HCP to implement and integrate solutions such as Practice Development and Customer Programs to drive sales and profit growth whilst delivering value to the trade
• Implement Marketing relevant trade promotional activity in the context of the global marketing strategy
• Represent Galderma and promotes its products at customer events and exhibitions. Keeps track of and follows-up the sales opportunities from trade shows and similar events
• Follow market trends and competitors developments in the market and at the competitors and discusses this with the Head of Aesthetic and the Distributors
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Key Account Manager UAE & Lebanon Aesthetic & Corrective (Medical Devices) – Galderma بكل سهولة الان مجانا.