Lab Quality Officer – Dar Al-Shifa Hospital
Purpose and Scope of the Job
Establishing, monitoring, overseeing and supervising the quality control and quality assurance systems in the laboratory
1. Ensures that the processes for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained
2. Reports to Laboratory Management on the performance of the quality management system and any needs for improvement as per the standards followed by the laboratory (e.g. CAP, ISO, etc…)
3. Ensures the promotion of awareness of users’ needs and requirements throughout the laboratory staff
4. Provides team members with orientation on the laboratory policies and procedures
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Takes responsibility for the development, implementation and follow up of processes of the quality management system in laboratory which includes the following:
1. Establishingand monitoring the qualitycontrolprogram including internal quality controls and external quality assurance systems, analysis and validation of yielded data, and concluding corrective and preventive actions required.
2. Maintaining records of quality assurance charts, instrument maintenanceand other relevant records.
3. Assisting the laboratory administration in the generation of newly required laboratory policies and procedures.
4. Reviewing and updating the laboratory policies and procedures according to the current laboratory practicesand assisting in introduction of changes accordingly
5. Ensuring laboratory staffcomply withthelatest policiesand proceduresin dayto dayoperations
6. Responsible for error management in the laboratory, by identifying, root cause analysis, corrective actions/ preventive actions as necessary.
7. Preparing agenda, audit schedule & arrangements for conducting internal quality audits as per the internal audit plan for the laboratory’s entire operation & notifying laboratory Head on any deficiencies and efficiencies in the quality system
Maintaining Document Control System in the laboratory.
9. Coordinating with Biomedical Department on equipment related issues and maintains appropriate documents such as Equipment Installation reports, follow up on preventive maintenance, Calibration & Service reports
10. Coordinates and/or conducts incident investigations whenever occurs
11. Participates in the respective hospital laboratory accreditation teams, audits and meetings
12. Participate in CME activities.
13. Planning, organizing and documentingtraining activities
14. Backs up the technical supervisor during her leave
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Lab Quality Officer – Dar Al-Shifa Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.