We have multiple vacant positions available in entire UAE
This position typically reports to a Medical Laboratory Manager, physician, or other appropriate medical administrator of a medical laboratory, clinic, or other licensed medical facility. Although laboratory testing skills are vital to this position, an incumbent must also be able to successfully interact with patients in a professional and caring manner when providing information or collecting specimens. This position is a high level non-exempt technologist that performs sophisticated but routine laboratory tests under regular supervision. A critical aspect of the Medical Technologist position is maintaining all instrumentation and testing procedures within established quality control standards.
• Perform clinical laboratory tests, such as haematology, immunohematology, chemistry, bacteriology, mycology, serology, parasitology, endocrinology, general immunology, and urinalysis
• Operates and maintains laboratory instrumentation
• Prepare reagents for use in laboratory procedures
• Perform daily quality controls and carry out relevant corrective actions if required
• Perform external quality assessment/proficiency testing
• Perform preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment
• Participates in general and departmental staff meetings to discuss changes, issues and improvements
• Participate in continuing education classes to maintain licensure and remain updated on changes in the Medical Technology field
• Performing phlebotomy duties as required
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Laboratory Technologist بكل سهولة الان مجانا.